for the private sector
- Study Analysis, Recording and Reporting on the Coastal Transportation sector in Greece (in collaboration with the Department of Economics of the University of Piraeus).
- Participation in the “Study on the Economic Revival Program of Perama in Attica region” (Elaboration Period: 2005-2006, Updated in September 2012).
- Research on the market characteristics, authorizations and competitiveness of Public Use Lorries in Greece (in collaboration with the Department of Economics of the University of Piraeus).
- Study on the sector’s extroversion, as part of action 1: “Application design” implemented by KE.A.EP. in the context of the act “Artifact” of the homonymous Development Partnership.
- Elaboration of a techno-economic study entitled: Proposal for the Coverage of Water Deficits of Anhydrous islands of Cyclades and Dodecanese Prefectures (contracting authority: Aegean Desalinations SA).